TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY REGISTERING FOR ANY E-COURSE FROM DREAM CREATE REVEAL YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
• You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class.
• You acknowledge that Dream Create Reveal reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value), or the published class date at any time.
• You acknowledge that the e-course will be run online via a password-protected classroom and that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have a decent internet connection to view class content including videos.
• You give permission for your email address to be added to the Dream Create Reveal mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time, but if you do unsubscribe you acknowledge that you may not receive all class-related information (as this will be sent to you via email).
• You give permission for Dream Create Reveal to use any images you share in the class community area, to be included in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and retain the rights to your work.
• You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. To enquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to contact [at] Dream Create Reveal [dot] com.
• You acknowledge that, if paying in instalments, no part-payments will be refunded should you cancel your place before class begins.
• Payments are made via PayPal. Courses are priced in EUROS as we are headquartered in the Netherlands. Any approximate £ equivalents given are for reference only. When paying by PayPal, you will be charged in your local currency at the Prevailing PayPal exchange rate.
• You agree to the class Ground Rules which are as follows: (i) Stay open (ii) Be positive (iii) No negative critique of others.
• You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment.
ALISON DAY DESIGNS / Dream Create Reveal, 2017